Briquette machine is also called briquetting press machine, briquetting making machine or pressure ball machine. Briquette machine is with advanced technology and reliable quality. It is suitable for large, medium and small enterprises to establish a certain production scale of production lines. And it is suitable for industrial gas, boiler, cold pressing type focus, briquette,briquette for civilian use, civilian ignition of metallurgy, refractory materials, medicines and other materials. Strong pressure ball machine after years of industrial use and improvement, compared with other similar products, pressure the ball machine high success rate, small power consumption, compact structure, convenience of maintenance.
Pressure ball machine can used to suppress various powder, powder material, waste, and residue like coal powder, iron powder, coking coal, Aluminum powder, iron, iron oxide skin, carbon powder, carbon powder, slag, gypsum, tailings, sludge, kaolin, activated carbon, coke breeze and so on. Briquetting press machine is widely applied in resistance material, power plant, metallurgical, chemical, energy, transport, and heating and other industries.
1. Particle size should be 90-260 mesh
2. The material is not permitted in any metal object. Otherwise it will damage the roller surface.
3. Feeding must be enough. Speed-adjustable spiral conveyor is preferred. Observe feeding quantity to adjust new supply.
4. Before the feeding, the machine must operate with no load for couple of weeks. In case the pressure the ball machine ate too much, cause overload to the reducer and motor which can break the spherical pressure roller.
Structure of Briquetting Press Machine:
Briquetting press machine is composed of feeding part, conveying part and shaping part.
1. Feeding part is mainly to make feeding in certain quantity to ensure the material into the roller evenly.
2. Conveying part is mainly composed of engine, triangle strip, speed reducer, open gear and roller.
3. Shaping part refers to the engine part whose core is roll.
|Main motor power